CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being A Senior

So Now I'm A Senior Now that I'm a senior a lot of things have changed. I have a lot of responsibilities. I have to keep my grades up, and I have to be a role model for the junior, and many of us have jobs to keep. Grades are the hardest thing about being a senior. Our grades are the most important thing this year because we depend upon them to maintain our pointer.I have to keep my grades up while doing every thing else that is involved with being a senior. It's hard to keep them up when a lot of us have college classes. I have 6 classes this year and they are definitely the hardest classes. But i am happy being a senior. this is because i have junior that is like sister to me. I always wanted to have a younger sister but i am at home. Living with them at hostel make me feel appreciated. We laugh and do things together. I hope i can be a good senior to them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment